Thursday 8 August 2013

Made with love

A wedding is full of love, customs and traditions which reflect the bride and grooms cultures and beliefs. 

One of which is the wedding cake; traditionally wedding cakes were made to bring luck to the couple and their guests. 

It also forms  a centre piece of a wedding and newly weds enjoy slicing their cake to celebrate saying 'I will'.

Baking a wedding cake is a creative and skilled process which relects the theme of the wedding.

I was lucky enough to  view and taste an gorgeous cake at my cousins recent wedding, I also enjoyed taking a few  snaps of it.

It was made by my  friends company,  Blooming Cakes and what a blooming marvellous cake it was!  You can keep an eye on their other creations by liking their Facebook page.














No comments:

Post a Comment